I have to conjure up 12 ideas for story topics for this blog…they shall be:
- Where did the term “Honorable Discharge” go on some service records and DD-214s?
- Veterans were promised G.I. Bill benefits when they enlisted, but are being denied now?
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)…has it changed since Vietnam?
- Guest blogging by veterans
- Veterans being disrespected by antiwar protesters
- V.A. covers all medical costs post-discharge, right? Wrong.
- Comparison of reenlistment statistics present-day versus Vietnam
- Flaws on military records effecting post-service employment
- Special Veteran’s Day reflective
- Veterans supporting or protesting the war
- Veterans lobbying for withdrawl from foreign land
- Veterans who are making a different for veterans
I posted a status to my Facebook account “What are some good ideas for stories about veterans?” and received some good suggestions from my Facebook friends:
- How serving changed their life (possible guest blogger)
- How some veterans remember their time in service (possible guest blogger)